Grab your costume and join us for our 26th annual Halloween Carnival and Silent Auction - Saturday, October 19 from 10 am – 2 pm. Each year SCP hosts this fun-filled (and non-scary) carnival geared towards kids ages 1-8. This event is open to the public and all are welcome. This is our one and only fundraising event and all proceeds support our non-profit preschool. We will also be accepting non-perishable food donations for Northwest Harvest. It’s a super fun and inexpensive way to spend an afternoon!
There’s plenty to do for both kids and adults including:
- Silent Auction with tons of items and packages to bid on. Click here to see the full list.
- Raffle for a Kindle Fire HD and $100 Amazon gift card
- Lots of games with prizes for everyone who plays (4 tickets for $1)
- Obstacle course and face painting
- Bake sale and concessions
- Costumes encouraged!
Located at the North City Elementary Building – 816 NE 190th Street, Shoreline, WA.
If you have donations to auction, here are links to the solicitation and donation forms: