On October 21, 2017, we will hold our 30th annual Halloween Carnival & Silent Auction fundraiser. We depend on the proceeds from this event to fund professional development, scholarships, educational materials, field trips, and classroom equipment. We are very grateful to the donors who make it possible for us to offer such great deals to our community!
Join us this year to bid on goods and services from local restaurants, arts organizations, museums, sports teams, unique handmade arts and crafts, and priceless experiences. A few of the items you can look forward to bidding on are:
- Four One-Day Park Hopper tickets to Disneyland
- Two tickets to the UW vs. Utah football game on 11/18/17
- 14k Gold Umbrella Motif Earrings
- Show admissions and dinner entrees for 2 at Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley
- Gift certificate and cookbook from The Herbfarm Restaurant
- StoryBook Theater flex pass for 4 tickets
- Day passes to Olympus Spa
- CDs from Recess Monkey and Caspar Babypants
- Admission passes to the Museum of Flight, Seattle Children’s Museum, Imagine Children’s Museum, Frye Art Museum, Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience, Pacific Science Center, and the Woodland Park Zoo
- An evening for two at Comedy Underground
- Wine Tastings at Novelty Hill – Janiuk Winery and Hoodsport Winery
- Party packages at Revelations Yogurt, Highland Ice Arena, Full Tilt Ice Cream, Lynnwood Bowl & Skate
- Music lessons, Pilates lessons, and much, much more!
We extend a special thank you to those who have donated items valued at $150 or more. We truly appreciate your support!
- Alana Antique & Estate Jewelry
- Alpine Specialty Cleaning
- Disneyland Resort
- The Herbfarm Restaurant
- Recess Monkey
- Seven Coffee Roasters